Back from soleus strain
The Colombian had been sidelined after suffering a calf muscle injury in the warm-up for Real's 1-1 LaLiga draw at home to Eibar at the start of October.
But having rejoined group training on Sunday, James again went through his paces alongside his team-mates in Monday's final work-out before hosting Legia, and has been named on Zinedine Zidane's 19-man list for the clash.
Morata OK despite ankle scare
Striker Álvaro Morata was at the centre of an injury scare after requiring treatment on an ankle knock during training, but was able to resume the session and is thought to be fine. Fellow forward Mariano Díaz has been left out.
Meanwhile, crocked trio Sergio Ramos, Luka Modric and Casemiro continued their recoveries, and ongoing injury absentee Fabio Coentrao did individual work out on the pitches at Madrid's Valdebebas base.
Real Madrid squad to face Legia Warsaw:
Goalkeepers: Navas, Casilla and Yáñez.
Defenders: Carvajal, Pepe, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo and Danilo.
Midfielders: Kroos, James, Kovacic, Asensio and Isco.
Forwards: Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Vázquez and Morata.
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Ledecky going for gold, medal count, results, today 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Ledecky aiming for two golds in a day with Titmus in the way
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid defender Varane signs for Manchester United