Rakitic will retire at Sevilla, says former team-mate
Ivica Dragutinovic has told Croatian media outlet 'Vecernji' that the Barcelona man "made a profound impression" in Seville.
Ex-Sevilla defender Ivica Dragutinovic has told the Croatian media he expects former Sánchez-Pizjuán idol Ivan Rakitic to end his career back at the Andalusian club.
"He'll play his last season or last two seasons there"
Rakitic, 28, spent three and a half successful years at Sevilla between 2011 and 2014, earning the captaincy and winning a Europa League before joining Barcelona.
And Dragutinovic, who briefly coincided with the Croatia international midfielder in southern Spain, explained to 'Vecernji': "He has a house in Seville and and he'll play his last season or last two seasons at Sevilla."
"He made a profound impression"
"He adapted really well to the city," the retired Serb said of Rakitic, whose wife is from the area. "He made a profound impression there."
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds