Tickets for the Madrid derby now available
Tickets were made available to club members yesterday for the last Madrid derby to be held at the Vicente Calderón. Real Madrid are scheduled to take on Atlético Madrid on the 19th November at 20:45 CEST, with tickets costing between €90 and €100. The deadline for requests is the 26th October.
Kroos should never have been allowed to leave Bayern, says Matthäus
Bayern Munich and Germany legend Lothar Matthäus says that Bayern made a big mistake in allowing Toni Kroos to leave Bavaria for Madrid. The German has established himself as one of the world’s premier midfielders in Spain and Matthäus believes that his former club will be ruing their decision even if they don’t admit it publicly. Read the full story here.
Cristiano Ronaldo causes social media storm
Just days after Cristiano Ronaldo announced that Marisa Mendes, daughter of his agent Jorge Mendes, would manage his social media accounts, an Instagram post showing him posing next to a statue of Buddha with his foot resting on its surrounding wall has caused outrage among many of his followers and drawn angry reactions. You can read the whole story here.
Real Madrid set for the NBA?
President Florentino Pérez has told members ahead of the club’s AGM on Sunday that he’s keen to see Real Madrid’s basketball team play in the Eastern Conference of the NBA and that he’s even gone as far as to discuss the matter with NBA commissioner Adam Silver.
“We lose money [playing in Europe],” he said. “We’re still working on the idea.”
Puskas scores his 100th goal for the club
It was 53 years ago today that Ferenc Puskas completed his century of goals for the club. The goal, one of two on the day, came in a 4-2 defeat against Valladolid.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card
- MLB The regular season is closing in, and the division champions are not yet decided
- FINANCIAL NEWS Is the Evergrande bankruptcy affecting the US stock market?
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Unemployment benefits: can self-employed workers qualify for a new round of payments?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US: are the new variants more dangerous for children?