Since Casemiro's absence Madrid have conceded in every game
Real Madrid have conceded eleven goals in the eight games coinciding with the Brazilian player missing for Zidane's side.
Despite being on top of the LaLiga table, Real Madrid are still displaying a certain defensive vulnerability.
The absence of Casemiro seems to have a major factor in this situation and in every game where the defensive midfielder is missing Real Madrid have conceded: Osasuna (2 goals), Borussia Dortmund (2), Villarreal (1), Las Palmas (2), Eibar (1), Betis (1), Legia Warsaw (1) and Athletic (1) (an average of 1.4 goal per game). By contrast, in the five games when the Brazilian has played this season, opposition sides managed to find the back of the net on just four goals (an average of 0,8 goals per match).
Light at the end of the tunnel for Casemiro
Casemiro is on the road to recovery since his fibula fracture sustained in the game away to Espanyol on September 18. It's hoped that the player can form part of Zidane's squad for the last ever Madrid derby to be held at the Calderon on November 19.
Te recomendamos en English
- LA Galaxy Chicharito: When I talked about retirement I meant because of my age not the MLS
- Copa del Rey 2019-20 Zaragoza vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- MASCHERANO 'Messi's unique ability can extend his future' - Mascherano
- BRUNO FERNANDES | MANCHESTER UNITED Bruno Fernandes is on his way to join Manchester United
- BARCELONA Barcelona youth product Carles Pérez makes €13m Roma switch
- Premier League Guardiola admits mistake over Man City crowd comments