Gareth Bale tries to recreate Nacho's wonder goal!
The Welshman posted a video of his own attempt to copy Nacho's spectacular volley, a goal that Zidane says was even better than his Champions League final winner in 2002.
Gareth Bale in awe of Nacho's wonder goal
It’s not often that Gareth Bale has reasons to be in awe of his teammates’ skills but he might well be this morning if his latest twitter post is anything to go by.
Centre-back Nacho scored a spectacular scissor-kick in Wednesday night’s comfortable 7-1 Copa del Rey win over Cultural Leonesa, a goal that Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane even went as far as saying was even better than his iconic volley in the 2002 Champions League final against Bayer Leverkusen.
'Need to get practicing!' says Bale
Rested for the game and watching from home, Bale was obviously impressed. The Welshman posted a video on Thursday morning of his own attempt at recreating Nacho’s magic moment, spectacularly volleying a ball in mid-air before falling onto a mattress, accompanied with the caption “Need to get practicing!!”
Now all that’s left is for Bale to recreate the goal in an actual match!
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- US NEWS Will national parks close if there is a government shutdown?
- US NEWS How long do government shutdowns last?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Basketball's subtle influence on the world of football
- GREEN BAY PACKERS Aaron Rodgers: "How could you not be romantic about football?"
- NFL Jalen Hurts shoulders blame after Eagles defeat to Cowboys