Atlético's forwards match MSN and are more prolific than BBC
Antoine Griezmann, Yannick Carrasco and Kevin Gameiro have been involved in 25 goles in the league, to the MSN's 26 and BBC's 16.
Atlético Madrid’s front three of Antoine Griezmann, Kevin Gameiro and Yannick Carrasco again demonstrated against Málaga the understanding they share, the latter two both getting on the scoresheet with Griezmann providing an assist for each of his strike partners.
GGC up to MSN standards
In the course of 10 Liga matches this season Diego Simeone’s forwards have been involved in 25 of the side’s goals, with 16 strikes between them and nine assists.
In comparison, Barcelona’s MSN of Leo Messi, Luis Suárez and Neymar have participated in 26 goals for Luis Enrique’s team, with 18 goals and eight assists.
Real Madrid’s BBC – Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo – are lagging behind so far this season, having a hand in just 16 of the side’s goals, with 12 strikes and four assists between them.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Paris still displaying Neymar love
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Spanish government say Clásico at Camp Nou is 'not sensible'
- BARCELONA Barcelona change Eibar travel plans to avoid Catalan strike
- PREMIER LEAGUE Dier urges Spurs to "embrace the situation" they have created
- FC Barcelona Messi's greatest goals across 15 years at Camp Nou
- SERIE A Alexis Sanchez ankle surgery goes "exactly as planned"