Atlético's forwards match MSN and are more prolific than BBC
Antoine Griezmann, Yannick Carrasco and Kevin Gameiro have been involved in 25 goles in the league, to the MSN's 26 and BBC's 16.
Atlético Madrid’s front three of Antoine Griezmann, Kevin Gameiro and Yannick Carrasco again demonstrated against Málaga the understanding they share, the latter two both getting on the scoresheet with Griezmann providing an assist for each of his strike partners.
GGC up to MSN standards
In the course of 10 Liga matches this season Diego Simeone’s forwards have been involved in 25 of the side’s goals, with 16 strikes between them and nine assists.
In comparison, Barcelona’s MSN of Leo Messi, Luis Suárez and Neymar have participated in 26 goals for Luis Enrique’s team, with 18 goals and eight assists.
Real Madrid’s BBC – Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo – are lagging behind so far this season, having a hand in just 16 of the side’s goals, with 12 strikes and four assists between them.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPICS Team USA vs Spain 2021 Tokyo Olympics live updates: score, stats, highlights
- OLYMPIC GAMES How does sport climbing work at the Olympics? Rules, format and score system
- OLYMPICS GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 2 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES Simone Biles returns for gymnastic's balance beam finals: times, TV, and how to watch 2021 Olympics
- TRAVEL Which countries are in the ‘Level 4: Do not travel' category?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER The USWNT will play against Australia for bronze