Defender Sergio Ramos is in line to start for Real Madrid in Saturday's Spanish capital derby with Atlético Madrid at the Vicente Calderón (20:45 CET).
Over knee problem and ready to face Atlético
The Madrid captain has recovered from the injury he picked up on Spain duty just over a month ago, and is set for Zinedine Zidane's line-up in the LaLiga clash.
Since suffering a knee sprain in La Roja's World Cup qualifier in Albania, Ramos has been determined to get back for the start of an intense year's end for Real.
Exacting end-of-year period for Madrid
Their testing close to 2016 begins this weekend at Atlético, includes the Clásico at Barcelona in early December and finishes with the Club World Cup in Japan.
Los Blancos also visit Sporting Lisbon and host Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League in that time, needing two wins to ensure they top their group.
The 30-year-old's rehabilitation has seen him miss seven Real games: four in LaLiga, two in the Champions League and one in the Copa del Rey.
Never tasted defeat away to Atlético in LaLiga
Ramos has never lost in the league at the Calderón with Real, having won six and drawn two of his top-flight appearances away to Los Rojiblancos.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- OTHER SPORTS Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua: A fight for the ages
- WOMEN IN SPORTS Women athletes urge Supreme Court to protect abortion rights
- AFGHANISTAN Why are Afghan women judges in hiding in Afghanistan and how are they being protected?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa “day-to-day” after Sunday’s rib injury
- NFL Detroit Lions 17 vs 35 Green Bay Packers summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2