Brexit supporter not keen on how it has affected Football Manager
The Brexit supporter got three years into a Football Manager save and started to have issued with signing new players, getting visas and building his team into proper contendors
Davespiceboy is not happy with how Brexit has affected his ability to be a top manager in Football Manager 2017. Three years into his save and he is struggling to land visas for some of his top players all thanks to Brexit and how the game has worked the political issue into its game.
The game, true to life, has implemented Great Britain leaving the EU and features the kind of difficulties that could appear once this happens. It might make for a better life for Dave in reality, as he believes, but it is a nightmare for a manager trying to poach top talent.
The reviewer thought it would be time to celebrate once the Brexit was announced but as someone who likes to start at the bottom and work his way to the top, Davespiceboy was displeased with how difficult it became to become a top manager.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds