No break for the Rojiblancos
Atlético Madrid have officially confirmed that they will play in a friendly match on 30 December 2016 at the King Abdullah Sports City against Al-Ittihad in Saudi Arabia.
Simeone and the squad will take advantage of the Christmas break in LaLiga calendar to embark on a rather long trip but one that is expected to bring with it significant financial benefits for the club.
The Madrid side with join the Saudi club for their ninetieth anniversary and will play in a stadium that boasts a capacity of 62,000. Al-Ittihad have won the Saudi league eight times and the Asian Champions League twice.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots