Real Madrid continued their preparations for the Copa del Rey match against Cultural Leonesa at the Bernabéu, with canteranos Enzo Zidane, Martin Odegaard and Álvaro Tejero joining Tuesday morning’s session as Zinedine Zidane attempts to put together an 11 worthy of the competition and the opposition but also with half an eye on Saturday’s Clásico at Camp Nou.
Kroos and Morata continue their recoveries
Neither Toni Kroos or Álvaro Morata were present at Tuesday’s early session despite doing some ball work a day earlier and both will be absent for the match against Barcelona as they continue their recoveries from a fractured metatarsal and a hamstring problem, respectively. Fabio Coentrao and Danilo also missed training, the Portuguese having a thigh problem and Brazilian having picked up a knock against Sporting last weekend.
Before the session began, Real’s players and technical staff observed a minute’s silence for the victims of the air crash outside Medellín earlier on Tuesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente