Ramos: "Tax evasion? We'll see how much truth there is in those claims"
"Cristiano is the most important player in Real Madrid's history. To change that, someone else needs to come along and get cracking" the defender said of his team mate.
Final group game
11 years to the day since your debut goal for Real Madrid - a header, against Olympiacos: “That was one of the nicest moments of my career. It came from a free-kick, taken by Raúl Bravo, against Olympiacos. The years hav gone by and I feel proud to still be here”.
Tax issues involving members of the squad: “These are very delicate issues. I believe the law should be followed. Everyone needs to have their accounts clear, but these things shouldn't affect the players or the team. My conscience is completely clear because all of my earnings and the contributions I have made are above board. Whether there is any truth in these allegations, or whether they are lies to destabilize us when we are in our best form, we'll see”.
The treble: “We don't talk about that. I said that the point we took from Camp Nou was important, but the league is wide open and Madrid has to battle to win all three competitions because it's in our DNA”.
Zidane: “He's got that magic touch. What we have achieved is down to him and the work he has done. We're happy that he's at the helm”.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Cristiano Ronaldo looking to achieve goal-scoring holy grail
- MLS MLS is back tournament changes as players test positive for coronavirus
- PREMIER LEAGUE Leicester City player ratings vs Arsenal
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- ATLÉTICO Atlético Madrid's stadium finally demolished: The last days of the Vicente Calderón