World number two Novak Djokovic confirmed on Tuesday he has split from his coach Boris Becker after three years working together.
"The goals we set have been fulfilled"
"Boris Becker and I have jointly decided to end our cooperation," Djokovic, who won this year's US, Australian and French Open titles, wrote on his official Facebook page.
"The goals we set when we started working together have been completely fulfilled, and I want to thank him for the cooperation, teamwork, dedication and commitment."
Djokovic's full statement:
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS UK bars and pubs reopening on Super Saturday July 4th: schedule, opening times, conditions
- CORONAVIRUS July 4th 2020: Why it is called ‘Super Saturday’?
- BUNDESLIGA Rummenigge confirms Thiago Alcántara will leave Bayern Munich
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid troll Barcelona about four-point lead
- CORONAVIRUS | USA How to celebrate July 4th safely during Covid-19
- Coronavirus Ghanaian minister resigns after breaching self-isolation rules