World number two Novak Djokovic confirmed on Tuesday he has split from his coach Boris Becker after three years working together.
"The goals we set have been fulfilled"
"Boris Becker and I have jointly decided to end our cooperation," Djokovic, who won this year's US, Australian and French Open titles, wrote on his official Facebook page.
"The goals we set when we started working together have been completely fulfilled, and I want to thank him for the cooperation, teamwork, dedication and commitment."
Djokovic's full statement:
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente