ATLÉTICO DE MADRID
The name of Atlético's new stadium to be revealed on Friday
The club has organized an event to announce the name of their new home. Javier Tebas let slip that it will be called 'Estadio Wanda', but Atleti claim nothing has been decided.
Presentation at the Calderón on Friday
Atlético de Madrid will announce the name of their new stadium at an event on Friday. At the moment, the stadium, located in the north east end of the capital, is still know as La Peineta. And it will be at their current home, the Vicente Calderón, where more details will be revealed about the ground they will move to next season.
LaLiga president Javier Tebas let slip recently that Atlético's new stadium will be called 'Estadio Wanda' - which the club denied, saying that the name had yet to be decided. However, seeing as Chinese magnate Wang Jianlin owns a 20% stake in the club, it is a possibility. All will be revealed on Friday.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente