Raúl Albentosa, Depor's centre-half, is a doubt for their trip to play Real Madrid on Saturday as he limped out of training on Thursday with a right hip injury. On the other hand, Florin Andone increased the intensity and looks set to be available for the game.
Gaizka Garitano is waiting to see how Albentosa's hip improves over the course of the next few days and his inclusion will depend on the last training session on Friday at their training complex.
Andone set to start
Florin Andone, a man who is more effective in front of goals as Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, will make it back in time for the game. This news comes as a huge boost for Deportivo La Coruña as he has scored in his last four games for the club.
The Romanian striker completed one part of training on the field and carried out other excercies in the gym on Thursday.
During training, Garitano focused on set-pieces, working with his team on crosses and finishing. He also worked on transitions and finished with a full game of eleven versus eleven.
Recommended in English
- NBA | SUNS Streaking Suns keeping eyes on NBA prize as record looms
- NBA Curry salutes Klay Thompson after latest Warriors masterclass
- NFL When was the last time the Pittsburgh Steelers won a Super Bowl? How many have they won?
- SOCCER Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV and how to watch online
- LIGA MX Club América vs Pumas UNAM summary: score, goals, highlights, Liga MX Apertura
- MLS ‘Chofis’ López extends his loan with San Jose Earthquakes