Antoine Griezmann is currently in the middle of his worse drought in front of goal in La Liga since he joined Atletico Madrid in the summer of 2014. He is currently 662 minutes without a goal and eight games without finding the back of the net.
The French attacker struggled when he joined the club and went nine games without scoring but he was only playing cameo roles and had not gained the full trust of Diego Simeone. He went 494 minutes back then before two goals against Cordoba during a 4-2 Atletico win helped him to break his duck.
Griezmann's last goal for Atletico in La Liga came against Valencia at the beginning of October. That is a drought spanning eight games and 662 minutes including Atletico's 3-0 loss at the hands of Villarreal on Monday night.
On the move?
He has been vocal about his desite to play at Manchester United and could be on the move in the summer but he will have to improve his record in front of goals to ensure Atletico Madrid finish in the top four, which is looking unlikely given their current form.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7