Antoine Griezmann is currently in the middle of his worse drought in front of goal in La Liga since he joined Atletico Madrid in the summer of 2014. He is currently 662 minutes without a goal and eight games without finding the back of the net.
The French attacker struggled when he joined the club and went nine games without scoring but he was only playing cameo roles and had not gained the full trust of Diego Simeone. He went 494 minutes back then before two goals against Cordoba during a 4-2 Atletico win helped him to break his duck.
Griezmann's last goal for Atletico in La Liga came against Valencia at the beginning of October. That is a drought spanning eight games and 662 minutes including Atletico's 3-0 loss at the hands of Villarreal on Monday night.
On the move?
He has been vocal about his desite to play at Manchester United and could be on the move in the summer but he will have to improve his record in front of goals to ensure Atletico Madrid finish in the top four, which is looking unlikely given their current form.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT When is Adele's '30' album coming out? Where can I listen to it?
- NBA Best paid NBA players in 2021/22 season
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight Week 6? | TV and times
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Newcastle's new owners consider move for Erling Haaland
- SOCCER | PREMIER LEAGUE "Salah has to experience Real Madrid"
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game