Mario Balotelli isn't one to bite his tongue, and his latest verbal volley is aimed at none other than UFC Champion Conor McGregor. The Nice striker turned to Instagram to tell the Irish battler that the best fighter right now is none other than: Giorgio Petrosyan.
Balotelli's pal for a number of years
The Italian nationalised Armenian fighter has been friends with Balotelli for a number of years now and they've been seen on a number of occasions together out in public. And according to Balotelli his kick-boxer mate is "THE CHAMPION" McGregor needs to beat.
Petrosyan: The Doctor
Petrosyan currently fights in the Glory kick-boxing series, where he's rated eighth in the lightweight category. He's known as the Doctor, for his surgical precision.
Balotelli was nice enough to wish McGregor luck for the fight, as well as asking him not to be scared...
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool