Mario Kempes criticises the current Valencia board
The former Argentina international and Mestalla idol has been vocal about the way the LaLiga club has been run following Prandelli's resignation.
Mario Alberto Kempes, former Valencia legend and a figure still hugely admired by the Mestalla faithful was quick to cast his opinion regarding the ongoing instability at the LaLiga club following the surprise decision by Italian coach Cesare Prandelli to resign.
Kempes on Twitter
The Italian club arrived at the Mediterranean based club in September and signed a two season deal. After the news broke Kempes took to his Twitter account and stated: "After the alleged resignation by Prandelli, once again poor Voro is called upon to extinguish the blaze caused by Lim and Mendes".
Y ahora señores tras la supuesta dimisión de Prandelli otra vez aparecera el bueno de Voro para apagar el incendio que provocan Lim y Mendez— Mario Kempes (@ESPNMarioKempes) 30 de diciembre de 2016
The former Argentina player, now working with ESPN has often been linked with a coaching position at Mestalla but given the cold nature of his relationship with the current board that move appears a more than remote possibility.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates