ARSENAL / SEVILLA
Arsenal want N'Zonzi meaning Banega could return to Sevilla
Italian paper Gazzetta dello Sport suggests that Éver Banega could fill in the void at Sevilla if Steven N'Zonzi was to make a January move to the Gunners Arsenal-Chelsea live
The Sevilla midfielder, Steven N'Zonzi, continues to get a lot of attention in European media and with the January transfer window now open we can expect this to intensify with knock on effects likely.
Arsenal, City and Juventus
In the UK, The Daily Telegraph is persistant that London based club, Arsenal, are very interested in bringing the Frenchman to bolster their midfield options as they chase Chelsea in a fiercely competitive second half of the Premier League. But they don't appear to be the only club after the impressive 28-year old with Juventus and Manchester City also reportedly keen. With these suitors circling, a tempting fee could take the Andalusian club's attention and therefore Sampaoli will be considering potential replacements.
Andalusian return for Éver
One such replacement could be an ex-player, namely Éver Banega. The Argentinian is the same age as N'Zonzi and played under Emery between 2014-2016 scoring eight goals in 59 games. He left for Inter on a free transfer in the summer but has not set the world alight there. Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport suggests that he may have a quick return to Spain, something that many Sevilla fans would see as a good thing.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL How and where to watch Patriots vs. Jets
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester United vs Liverpool: times, TV and how to watch online
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: why is this game called El Clásico?
- LIGUE 1 Marseille vs PSG: times, TV and how to watch online
- MLB Dodgers vs. Braves live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series