Barcelona and Athletic Bilbao team news for Copa del Rey
Barcelona trail their opponents 1-2 from the first leg and will need to fight back to ensure they remain in the copa del Rey.
Luis Enrique has picked a more dynamic midfield in an effort to open up Athletic Bilbao as they face an uphill battle to remain in the Copa when they play Ernesto Valverde's men at the Camp Nou on Wednesday night.
Luis Enrique has opted for Cillessen in goals despite him missing the last game with a muscular injury. The Dutch shotstopper had been selected as the goalkeeper for the Copa and Luis Enrique has remained true to his word.
He has also selected Rafinha in midfield with neither Ivan Rakitic or Andre Gomes convincing in recent weeks.
Barcelona's starting XI: Cillessen, Jordi Alba, Piqué, Umtiti, Sergio Busquets, Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Neymar, Rafinha, S. Roberto.
Athletic Club de Bilbao team
Meanwhile, Ernseto Valverde has replaced Beñat to his starting eleven and will also start with Eraso replacing the suspended Raul Garcia and Eraso replacing Iturasspe, who was also sent off along with Raul Garcia. Aritz Aduriz is also not fit enough to play and is replaced in the side by Merino.
Iraizoz, Bóveda, Balenziaga, Laporte, Etxeita, San José, Beñat, Eraso,Sabin, Merino, Williams, Saborit.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS US Will the covid-19 vaccine be mandatory in NY for teachers?
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?
- NFL NFL: When should the San Francisco 49ers start Trey Lance?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa on injured reserve, to miss at least 3 games
- Liga MX Club América vs Chivas live: Liga MX 'Super Clásico Nacional' online
- NBA Report: Simmons rejects meeting with teammates on 76ers rift