Isco and James fail to recover and will miss Sevilla match
Neither player has been able to train with the group and as in the midweek Cup game, both are unavailable for Madrid's trip to the Sánchez Pizjuán.
Duo ruled out
Isco and James train apart from the main group in Real Madrid's morning session in Valdebebas - the final workout before tomorrow's league meeting with Sevilla at the Sánchez Pizjuán, and both players are ruled out for the game.
The situation is the same as it was prior to Thursday's Copa del Rey tie, which both missed - the Spaniard due to an ankle problem, and James for an overloaded calf muscle injury.
Once again it means that Zidane with be without two of his key midfielders; left-back Fábio Coentrão joins the casualty list which already includes Pepe and Gareth Bale, who are continuing with their own individual recovery processess.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF US dominates Europe to reclaim Ryder Cup
- CORONAVIRUS | VACCINES What is a religious exemption for the Covid-19 vaccine? Are any religions against the vaccine?
- US NEWS Would the government shutdown impact SNAP benefits?
- NFL What were the Bucs-Rams ratings | NFL Week 3
- SOCCER Arteta urges Arsenal consistency after derby win over Tottenham
- NBA NBA: Kyrie Irving, the covid-19 vaccine and the "plan of Satan"