Follow the Sevilla vs Leicetser coverage online
Guangzhou Evergrande forward Jackson Martínez, who left Atlético de Madrid in a 42-million-euro deal to join the Chinese Super League side, could be set for a return to Europe with Premier League champions Leicester City.
Scolari not a fan of Jackson
The Colombia forward has been left out of Guangzhou’s AFC Champions League squad by Luiz Felipe Scolari, who has preferred to use his compatriots Ricardo Goulart, Paulinho and Alan to fill the three foreign player slots permitted by the competition.
Slimani to head in the opposite direction?
Jackson has been linked with a move to Leicester City as a potential replacement for Algeria international Islam Slimani, who joined the Premier League champions from Sporting Lisbon last summer but has failed to replicate his scoring form in the UK. Tianjin Quanjian, coached by former Italy great Fabio Cannavaro, are interested in Slimani according to Chinese outlet Dongqiudi and that could pave the way for Jackson to escape his oriental torment.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Atlético Madrid: Trippier has his future mapped out
- NFL Buffalo Bills 31 vs Tennessee Titans 34 summary: score, stats, and highlights | NFL Week 6
- MLB Boston Red Sox annihilate Houston Astros in Game 3
- NFL NFL week 6 highlights: scores, updates, big wins and losses
- USMNT Gio Reyna could miss November international break
- NBA LeBron discusses injuries ahead of Lakers-Warriors clash