Jesé and Alen Halilovic now fully settled at Las Palmas
The striker trained alone on Wednesday after having travelled and been presented on Tuesday but both players exercised with the group today in Barranco Seco.
Jesé Rodriguez trained on his own on Wednesday - Las Palmas coach Quique Setién didn't want to plunge him in at the deep end just 24 hours after the player had flown in from Paris and then been officialy presented. But the Spanish striker joined his new team mates for Thursday's session in Barranco Seco, as Las Palmas step up their preparations for Monday's league trip to Granada.
Jesé looked completely settled and at home - even laughing and sharing jokes with another winter reinforcement, Alen Halilovic. Thursday's workout was focused on acceleration drills and shooting practice. Jesé showed he already has an understanding with his team mates - many of whom he knows from trips home to the island or having faced them in the past with Real Madrid.
Poor away form
If all goes to plan between now and Sunday, Jesé who is on loan from PSG should feature in the list for Monday's trip to Los Cármenes. Las Palmas will be trying to breathe some new life into their sorry away record - they have only won away from home once this season - against Valencia on the opening day.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Who plays on Thursday Night Football? NFL | Week 7
- SOCCER Hernán ‘Bolillo’ Gómez to be appointed as Honduras' new manager
- SOCCER Mexico's new logo gets leaked ahead of the World Cup
- NBA Boston Celtics 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA 76ers' Doc Rivers speaks on Ben Simmons, again
- MLB Braves vs. Dodgers live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series