Real Madrid concede three times more when Sergio Ramos plays
When the Camas born defender plays this season in LaLiga, Zidane's men concede every 68' and every 185' with the 30 year old absent.
Despite being on hand time and time again to claw Real Madrid out of trouble with his late goals, Sergio Ramos' statistics with a defensive focus this season are ringing alarm bells at the Santiago Bernabeu club.
Real Madrid have played 24 times in LaLiga (a total of 2.160 minutes playing time) with Zidane's side shipping 25 goals in the current league campaign.
From this 2.160’ playing time, Sergio Ramos has been on the field of play for 1.422 minutes and in that time Zidane's men have shipped 21 goals (one every 68 minutes). In the 738 minutes that Ramos has been absent in Laliga, Madrid have only conceded four times (one goal per 185 minutes).
Three clean sheets with Ramos
Ramos has played in 16 league games and missed eight due to injury, Madrid have ended a game without conceding on three occasions when Ramos has featured: the season debut at Anoeta (0-3), against Espanyol in Cornellà (0-2) and once again against Real Scoeddad at the Bernabeu in a 3-0 win over "Los Txuriurdin".
Follow the match LaLiga 2016/2017 date 26 : Eibar – Real Madrid.
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 3 de marzo de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth