Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo, who was carrying a niggle and subsequently missed Real's trip to Eibar on Saturday, trained normally with the rest of the squad as he looks to make a return against Napoli in Los Blancos' return leg of their last 16 Champions League tie.
The starting XI
Cristiano was joined by Dani Carvajal, Marcelo, Toni Kroos, Isco Alarcón, Mateo Kovacic, Gareth Bale, Alvaro Morata and Mariano, with the Portuguese marksman completing the full training session and demonstrating that he is fit enough to warrant a place in the starting line-up.
Varane and Coentrao
Elsewhere, Raphael Varane and Fabio Coentrao continued on their respective roads to recovery. Real Madrid now have their sights set on Europe's elite competition and their visit to the Stadio San Paolo.
Napoli v Real Madrid coverage | Champions Match
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds