Kaká has discussed countryman Neymar in an interview in the pair's native Brazil - offering the Barcelona ace some unusual, tongue-in-cheek advice.
"With everything that he's done at Barcelona, Neymar could well be next in line to be the best player in the world," Kaká told Record TV.
From Neymar to Reymar?
"But I think if he changed his name to 'Reymar', he'd have an even better chance.
"All the successful Brazilians begin with the letter 'R'," quipped the ex-Real Madrid and AC Milan attacking midfielder, in a reference to greats such as Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Romario and Ronaldinho - and possibly to his first name, which is Ricardo.
Kaká also talks Sao Paulo, Brazil
The Orlando City player also touched on his future, leaving the door open for a return to Sao Paulo, reaffirming his continuing "love" for his former club.
The 34-year-old, who won the last of his 92 Brazil caps in May 2016, added: "My relationship with the national team has always been good.
"Now, at my age, it'd be a mutual agreement if it were good for me and the team."
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash