Gerard Deulofeu and Asier Illarramendi were the main novelties in Julen Lopetegui’s latest Spain squad for the upcoming World Cup qualifier against Israel on March 24 and a friendly against France in Paris four days later.
Coming back into the squad after missing out last time when Spain played England and Macedonia due to injury are Andrés Iniesta, Gerard Piqué and Sergio Ramos.
Chelsea’s Pedro also returns for the first time since Lopetegui took over from Vicente del Bosque last summer while there is no place for Porto keeper Iker Casillas.
Pepe Reina (Napoli), David De Gea (Manchester United), Sergio Rico (Sevilla)
Nacho (Real Madrid), Dani Carvajal (Real Madrid), Javi Martínez (Bayern Munich), Gerard Piqué (Barcelona), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Nacho Monreal (Arsenal), Jordi Alba (Barcelona), César Azpilicueta (Chelsea)
Ander Herrera (Manchester United), Asier Illarramendi (Real Sociedad), Sergio Busquets (Barcelona), Koke (Atlético Madrid), Isco (Real Madrid), Thiago (Bayern Munich), David Silva (Manchester City), Andrés Iniesta (Barcelona)
Álvaro Morata (Real Madrid), Gerard Deulofeu (AC Milan), Vítolo (Sevilla), Diego Costa (Chelsea), Pedro (Chelsea), Iago Aspas (Celta)
Follow the coverage match of World Cup 2018 qualifier : Spain vs Israel
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates