Rafinha was forced to abandon Barcelona's meeting with Granada at Los Cármenes after the first 16 minutes. The Blaugrana player had signalled to the bench that he was experiencing pains in his right knee just 10 minutes after kick-off and attempted to carry on but called to be taken off just minutes later, being replaced by Paco Alcácer. Denis Suárez was also ordered to start warming up while Rafinha tired to see if he could continue.
Rafinha suffers meniscus injury in Granada
Shortly after 10pm, Barça issued a medical report which confirmed that the player has damaged the internal meniscus inside his right knee. The player will undergo further tests on the team's return to Barcelona but such injuries have a recovery time of one month at least.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7