Pepe: Galatasaray to offer defender two-year deal - report
The newspaper Fanatik says the Turkish side have begun conversations with the player, who is expected to leave the Bernabéu this summer.
Galatasaray are in contact with Real Madrid defender Pepe over a potential summer move to the Süper Lig, according to reports in the Turkish media.
The 34-year-old, who is also being linked with a switch to China, is expected to leave Real at the end of the season after a decade in Madrid.
Portugal international Pepe is out of contract in June and, with Los Blancos only offering him the option of a 12-month extension, appears unlikely to renew.
Galatasaray preparing to give Pepe two-year contract
And the newspaper Fanatik says that Istanbul outfit Galatasary are ready to hand the centre-back a two-year deal worth four million euros a season.
The publication adds that initial conversations between the former FC Porto man and the 20-time Turkish champions have proved highly positive.
Since joining Real in 2007, Pepe has played 333 games and accumulated a medal haul that includes two LaLigas, two Champions Leagues and two Copas del Rey.
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 3 de abril de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game
- MEDICARE Does Medicare cover hearing aids or eye exams?
- US LOTTERY How is Powerball paid out?
- NFL Ravens' QB Lamar Jackson passes Dan Marino to set new record
- NFL Player ratings for the Cardinals vs Browns game | NFL Week 6
- MLB Dodgers vs Braves: times, TV channel, radio and how to watch Game 2 online tonight