Rakitic: Barcelona man captured abusing Granada's Pereira
In Barcelona's win at Granada on Sunday, Ivan Rakitic was seen mocking Andreas Pereira over the Andalusians' LaLiga difficulties.
Television cameras caught Barcelona's Ivan Rakitic taunting Granada's Andreas Pereira in a foul-mouthed tirade in Sunday's LaLiga clash at Los Cármenes.
The incident occurred after the Croat was booked following a coming-together with Pereira late on in the match, which saw Barça beat the relegation battlers 4-1.
Rakitic to Pereira: "You guys are going down!"
"Down to the second division, you son of a b**ch," he can be seen yelling at Pereira, who is in Spain on loan from Manchester Utd. "You guys are going down!"
Lucas Alcaraz's side mired in relegation trouble
Shortly afterwards, Rakitic scored the visitors' third goal as Granada fell to a defeat that left them eight points adrift of safety with nine games to play.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT | HALLOWEEN MOVIES How to watch all Michael Myer's Halloween movies in order and where to find them
- NFL Who's left for Rodgers after Adams, Lazard out due to COVID
- SOCCER | LALIGA Ancelotti hits out Barca fans who showed Koeman 'a lack of respect'
- MLB Braves and Astros finalize roster ahead of World Series Game 1
- CORONAVIRUS | COVID-19 VACCINES Pfizer vaccine recommended for children 5 - 11; when could young children get vaccinated?
- Best haunted houses in Texas, Illinois, Michigan: corn mazes, asylums, and car washes