Atletico Madrid striker, Kevin Gameiro, who has been out injured for the last week, did not train with the group on Thursday just two days out from the Madrid derby that could have massive consequences for the LaLiga title race.
Looking unlikely for Gameiro and Gaitan
Gameiro, who suffered an injury to his left hamstring in the friendly between Spain and France during the international break, and Nicolas Gaitan, who is suffering from inflammation on his big toe, trained in the gym and away from the group with just one training day left before Atletico take on Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeú.
Keidi Bare, Juan Moreno and Caio Henrique continuted to train with the first team along with goalkeeper Barnabé Barragán in the absense of Miguel Angel Moya. Meanwhile, Sime Vrsaljko, Tiago Mendes, Moya and Augusto Fernandez continued their respective recovories from their injuries.
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 6 de abril de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy