Gareth Bale ruled out of Real Madrid's trip to Gijón
Real Madrid carried out their last session of the week before heading to Asturias where they face relegation threatened Sporting.
Real Madrid carried out their last training session before heading to Asturias where they face Sporting Gijon at El Molinon (kick-off Saturday 16:15 CET).
Along with injured players Pepe and Varane, Welsh international Gareth Bale was the other absentee from this morning's session after complaining of a muscular problem during Wednesday's Champions League clash in Munich where Zidane substituted the player as a precautionary measure with Asensio taking the Welshman's place.
To complete this morning's training session Zidane called up youth player Tejero and the Real Madrid Castilla prospect may even be drafted into the first team squad as Madrid head for Asturias.
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 14 de abril de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?