Bayern Munich have touched down on Spanish soil ahead of their bid to turn around their Champions League quarter-final tie with Real Madrid on Tuesday.
The Bundesliga giants, who trail 2-1 from last week's first leg in Bavaria, landed in Madrid on Monday lunchtime and will train at the Bernabéu in the evening.
Bayern ace Lewandowski fires Real warning
And Robert Lewandowski will be among the Bayern players to step out for the session, with the Pole telling Bild before leaving Germany: "I'm ready to play".
Lewandowski says he's fully recovered from the shoulder issue that ruled him out of the opener, and is set to take on a Real defence depleted by injuries and with Sergio Ramos and Nacho a booking away from suspension.
Boateng and Hummels doubtful for Bayern
Meanwhile, defenders Jerome Boateng (thigh) and Mats Hummels (ankle) are fitness doubts for boss Carlo Ancelotti, who returns to the home of the club he coached from 2013 to 2015.
The Bayern players landed in Spain convinced they can overturn their first-leg deficit, with playmaker Thiago Alcántara tweeting: "Never give up".
Ancelotti, Lahm and Alonso to talk to media
Ancelotti will speak to the press at 18:30 alongside captain Philipp Lahm and ex-Real midfielder Xabi Alonso, before the German champions train at 19:00.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates