The Santiago Bernabéu reminded Atlético Madrid of the two Champions League finals they have lost at the hands of Real Madrid, with a vast 'tifo' display.
Madrid fans ask: 'tell me how it feels'
The Real Madrid display, which covered one end of the ground, read 'tell me how it feels' ('decidme que se siente'), with Lisbon and Milan written on each side of a Champions League trophy.
That was a nod to the two times that Real Madrid have beaten Atléti in European finals in those cities.
European glory for an 11th time?
Madrid fans also prepared a display with the number 11 alongside the most sought-after European trophy.
Los Blancos have lifted 'Big Ears' ten times, and are searching for an eleventh glory.
Te recomendamos en English
- El Clásico Who is José María Sánchez Martínez, the referee for El Clásico 2021 Barcelona - Real Madrid?
- LALIGA Barcelona vs Real Madrid: injured and sanctioned players for El Clásico 2021
- Serie A Allegri dubs Inter title favourites ahead of Derby d'Italia
- NBA Nash cheers Nets first win: "It'll take a while, it won't be pretty"
- MLB Astros never doubted they would beat Red Sox admits Baker
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers