The Santiago Bernabéu reminded Atlético Madrid of the two Champions League finals they have lost at the hands of Real Madrid, with a vast 'tifo' display.
Madrid fans ask: 'tell me how it feels'
The Real Madrid display, which covered one end of the ground, read 'tell me how it feels' ('decidme que se siente'), with Lisbon and Milan written on each side of a Champions League trophy.
That was a nod to the two times that Real Madrid have beaten Atléti in European finals in those cities.
European glory for an 11th time?
Madrid fans also prepared a display with the number 11 alongside the most sought-after European trophy.
Los Blancos have lifted 'Big Ears' ten times, and are searching for an eleventh glory.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS In which states did unemployment claims increase last week?
- CONSTITUTION DAY When was the US Constitution signed?
- US NEWS How will Biden respond to the wave of migrants gathered under a Texas bridge?
- NFL New York Giants 29 vs 33 Washington Football Team summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2
- NFL Nick Gates breaks leg, New York Giants offensive linesman suffers fracture vs Washington
- MLB Angels’ Ohtani’s arm sore, may miss rest of season as pitcher