Varane suffers relapse, doesn't train and won't play against Granada
The French defender worked out in the gym and could be left out of the squad with Zinedine Zidane eyeing the second leg of the Champions League semi-final.
Zinedine Zidane had 21 players present at training in the final meeting before the team plays Granada on Saturday at 20:45 CET. The only players missing were the injured Gareth Bale, Dani Carvajal - who is expected to miss the rest of the season - and Raphael Varane.
The French defender worked out in the gym and the indications are he will not play against Granada with Zinedine Zidane eyeing a return to action for the 24-year-old. Sergio Ramos and Nacho Fernandez will most likely team up yet again in the heart of Zidane's defense.
Pepe and Coentrao options
The squad was divided into two groups with Fabio Coentrao and Pepe joining in at full pace with their teammates. They have not been ruled out for the trip south to Andalusia.
The team will travel south on the day of the game leaving Barajas airport at 10:30 in the morning.
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 5 de mayo de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS How can I register to vote in New Jersey?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic is ‘really suffering’ after ankle injury setbacks
- MLS Landon Donovan rejects the Real Salt Lake managerial job
- SOCCER Barcelona close to agreeing new Ansu Fati contract - Koeman
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA Los Angeles Lakers 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades