Diego Simeone faced the press on Friday morning with the visit of Eibar on Saturday at 16:45 CET looming. There was plenty to discuss regarding Tuesday night, however, with even more questions about this coming Wednesday to be broached.
Atletico's right-back situation has already reach crisis point but Simeone says, "Juanfran is getting better, developing well from his injury. Tomorrow I will not call him but I think he will be available on Wednesday.
Simeone says he was joking with Morata when he asked him to join him at Atletico, "I didn't say that, I just made a joke when he passed me."
With Stefan Savic out, "Lucas will play in the centre and we are looking at who is the best option, one of the youth players or one of the stars."
Simeone also said he was not focused on anything other than the game tomorrow and over the next couple of weeks when asked about Lacazette.
The Argentine also said, "we are not Madrid, Barcelona of Bayern, the best teams in the world. The club has grown over the last eight years and the two before we got here. They have obviously been six extraordinary years, the best in the history of the club. There is very little time to get closer to these giants but the only way is to continue working like we have been for the last eight years.
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 5 de mayo de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in Texas?
- NFL Watt joins long list of players out for Packers vs Cardinals game
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- SOCCER Ronald Koeman fired from FC Barcelona: who are the possible coaches that could replace him?
- Jokic won't miss extended time after knee injury vs. Jazz Tuesday
- MLB Braves vs. Astros live online, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2