LaLiga has confirmed that Celta Vigo and Real Madrid's postponed Primera División week 21 match is to be played on Wednesday 17 May at 21:00 CEST.
The clash in Vigo was originally scheduled for 5 February, but was called off after strong winds caused damage to sections of the roofing at Celta's Balaídos stadium.
Celta and Real Madrid face off between LaLiga weeks 37 and 38
The rearranged fixture falls between the final two matchdays of the league season.
Title-chasing Madrid are currently level on points with LaLiga leaders Barcelona, having played one game fewer as a result of the Celta postponement.
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 5 de mayo de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Robert Lewandowski's priority is Real Madrid
- QATAR 2022 What cities and stadiums will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup?
- PREMIER LEAGUE United's Pogba: 'We deserved to lose and need to find the problem'
- BARCELONA Dani Alves opens door for sensational Barcelona return
- NFL How does the salary cap of NBA teams work? Trades, extensions, minimum veteran salary
- MLB Houston Astros take Game 1 over Boston Red Sox in ALCS