LaLiga has confirmed that Celta Vigo and Real Madrid's postponed Primera División week 21 match is to be played on Wednesday 17 May at 21:00 CEST.
The clash in Vigo was originally scheduled for 5 February, but was called off after strong winds caused damage to sections of the roofing at Celta's Balaídos stadium.
Celta and Real Madrid face off between LaLiga weeks 37 and 38
The rearranged fixture falls between the final two matchdays of the league season.
Title-chasing Madrid are currently level on points with LaLiga leaders Barcelona, having played one game fewer as a result of the Celta postponement.
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 5 de mayo de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Who plays on Thursday Night Football? NFL | Week 7
- SOCCER Hernán ‘Bolillo’ Gómez to be appointed as Honduras' new manager
- SOCCER Mexico's new logo gets leaked ahead of the World Cup
- NBA Boston Celtics 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA 76ers' Doc Rivers speaks on Ben Simmons, again
- MLB Braves vs. Dodgers live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series