Manchester United know that their hugely influential goalkeeper, David De Gea, is a long-term target of Spanish giants Real Madrid. Had it not been for some 'technical problems' in previous transfer windows, the Spanish number one may well have been playing for Madrid in the Champions League semi-final second leg against his old club Atlético.
Real Madrid consider Keylor replacement
With speculation growing again that Zinedine Zidane is looking for a replacement for Keylor Navas in the summer, De Gea's name is not from the discussions. But United have taken one public step, at least, to suggest he'll be going nowhere.
Manchester United 2017/18 kit promotions
In the club's promotions the stopper is included showing off the kit for next season and appears in a GIF from their official Twitter account along with Ander Herrera and Henrij Mkhitaryan. It may not surprise too many after recent reports, that Zlatan Ibrahimovic - brought in last summer on a one year contract worth around 25 million euros - is not shown on the advertisements.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash