Onana signs Ajax renewal until 2021
Ajax shot stopper Andre Onana has committed his future to the Eredivisie giants by agreeing a new deal until 2021.
Andre Onana has signed a new contract with Ajax that will keep him at the Europa League finalists until June 2021.
The Cameroonian goalkeeper's previous deal was due to expire in 2018 and his agent recently suggested Onana could be on the move during the off-season.
Onana commits to Ajax
Nevertheless, the 21-year-old has now opted to commit his future to Ajax after all by inking a three-year extension.
"I am feeling right at home at Ajax and here in Netherlands," the shot stopper commented on his new deal.
"I now want to win trophies with this club."
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash