The 10 Real Madrid players who could win their first league title on Sunday
Real Madrid: In Zinedine Zidane's squad, there are 14 players who have won a league title during their career but ony eight who have won a LaLiga title.
There's a first time for everything. Tomorrow at La Rosaleda (20:00 CET) Gareth Bale, Isco, Dani Carvajal, Casemiro, Nacho Fernandez, Lucas Vazquez, Marco Asensio, Kiko Casilla, Mariano and Ruben Yañez could lift a league title for the first time in their careers. Some have had impressive records such as Nacho and Bale, who have eight titles combined. In the squad, there are 14 players who have at least one league title.
The most being Keylor Navas, who has six Costa Rican league titles. In Europe, the players with the most are Benzema, who has four Ligue 1 titles and one LaLiga title. Cristiano has three Premier Leagues and one LaLiga and Pepe has two LaLiga titles and two in Portugal. There are only eight players who have won LaLiga including Cristiano, Benzema, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Varane, Morata and Coentrao. All of those players were together on the second of May 2012 when they won the title in San Mames.
Ronaldo has the most titles in his career with 21 in total
Ronaldo has won the most titles in his career for club and country including two Champions Leagues, two Club World Cups, two European Super Cups, one LaLiga, two Copa del Reys and one Spanish Super Cup with Madrid. for Manchester United, he has won one Champions League, a Club World Cup, an FA Cup, two Super Cups and two League Cups along with a European Cup with Portugal.
Recommended in English
- NFL Wide receiver to wide back, the evolution being driven by the 49ers Deebo Samuel
- NFL Playoff Power Rankings: Packers, Rams, Chiefs | NFL Playoffs
- NFL NFL Wild Card Review: Games, Conclusions and Reflections
- AFCON Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria: AFCON, times, TV and how to watch online
- AFCON AFCON Group D matchday preview: Egypt vs Sudan and Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria
- Middleton admits Bucks need a Holiday from sorry slide as Grizzlies come into view