Real Madrid have scored in every LaLiga match for the first time in their history.
Cristiano Ronaldo rounded the keeper and slotted home with less than 2 minutes gone in their final match of the LaLiga season, against Málaga at the Rosaleda, to seal the goal-scoring record. And it also put Real Madrid in the driving seat for the LaLiga title, with Madrid needing just a point against Michel's side to seal the title.
Real Madrid consecutive game scoring streak
Cristiano Ronaldo's goal also ensured that Real Madrid's consecutive game scoring streak hit 64, a record in the top five European Leagues. Bayern Munich previously held the record, on 61 games.
Real Madrid: 105 goals in LaLiga
With Cristiano Ronaldo's strike Real Madrid reached 105 goals, an average of 2.7 per match. Cristiano Ronaldo has hit the back of the net 25 times, Morata 17, and Isco and Benzema 10 each.
Recommended in English
- BOXING WBC orders Tyson Fury to defend title against Dillian Whyte
- NFL How does Mac Jones' first year compare to Tom Brady's first year?
- NFL Washington's Fitzpatrick needs hip surgery, out rest of season
- NBA The NBA will restrict unvaccinated player travel
- NBA Who are the NBA's all-time leaders in triple-doubles?
- MLB Will Barry Bonds get into the MLB Hall of Fame? Why isn't he in already?