Real Madrid have revealed their strip for the Champions League final in Cardiff on June 3. A draw decided that Juventus will be the home side in the Welsh capital, leaving Zinedine Zidane’s side to wear an away kit for the game.
Real will wear their purple third strip, given that their black away kit is too similar to Juve’s, with the date and game commemorated on the front: “Final Cardiff 2017: National Stadium of Wales – 3 June. Juventus FC vs Real Madrid CF.”
Juventus' 1998 precedent
Juve will wear their traditional black and white stripes, the same kit they sported when the sides last met in the Champions League final in 1998, a 1-0 victory for Real Madrid courtesy of Predrag Mijatovic winning the club a seventh European crown at the expense of a Juve side containing Zidane.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | WRESTLING What types of wrestling are at the Olympics? Differences, rules, format and score system
- GOLD CUP FINAL 2021 Gold Cup final: USA vs Mexico - times, TV and how to watch online
- SUPER LEAGUE Tebas dismisses court ruling asking UEFA to revoke action against Super League trio
- NBA Draft 2021 NBA draft 2021: which players have been selected by each team and main transfers?
- OLYMPICS Thompson-Herah wins women's 100m title and beats Fraser-Pryce
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo 2020: Why is LeBron James not playing at the Olympic Games?