Teenager Moise Kean makes history with Juventus winner
After netting the winner for Juventus at Bologna, Moise Kean became the first player born in 2000 to score in Europe's top five leagues.
Moise Kean struck his first Juventus goal in the 94th minute of the club's win at Bologna on Saturday and became the first player born since the start of the year 2000 to net in any of the top five European leagues.
Late Juve winner and history made for Kean
Champions Juve looked to be heading for a draw in their final match of the Serie A season, but Kean nodded beyond Angelo Da Costa deep into stoppage time to secure a 2-1 away success.
And as well as tallying his maiden goal for the Bianconeri, the 17-year-old made history as the first player born in the year 2000 to score in Serie A, LaLiga, Ligue 1, the Bundesliga or the Premier League.
Kean, who celebrated wildly with the Juve supporters after the goal, was making just his third league appearance.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates