Arsene Wenger has become the most successful manager in the history of the FA Cup after Arsenal won the competition for a record 13th time at Wembley on Saturday, beating Chelsea 2-1 in a scintillating final.
Ramsey grabs the winner for Arsenal
Aaron Ramsey headed the winner for Arsenal against 10-man Chelsea after Diego Costa had cancelled out a controversial opener from Alexis Sanchez.
Three FA cup wins in four years for Arsenal
Wenger's men have now won the FA Cup in three of the last four years, while he moves ahead of George Ramsey, who won the competition six times as a manager from 1887 to 1920, by claiming his seventh title.
But the Frenchman's future remains in doubt as his contract is due to expire at the end of the season and he is yet to confirm whether he intends to sign a new deal.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Packers and Bears clash as Cardinals aim for six wins in a row
- NFL Eagles trade veteran TE Zach Ertz to unbeaten Cardinals
- LALIGA Ambitious Pedri wants to 'win everything every year' with Barça
- SOCCER European nations set to block FIFA World Cup plans regardless of vote
- NFL Which NBA teams have the highest salary cap in the 21-22 season?
- NBA | NETS Durant on Kyrie Irving situation: "What is being mad going to do?"