Joaquín Caparrós turns down Al-Ahli job and returns home
The Spanish coach decided not to sign his contract and has returned home to Spain from Qatar. Contractual differences could be the reason why he changed his mind.
Joaquín Caparrós is on his way back to Spain after flying out to Doha to take a coaching post at Al-Ahli. The 61-year-old was in in Qatar for eight hours before returning home without signing the contract - presumably for differences of opinion concerning some of the contents contained in the agreement. Whatever it was, Caparrós remained unconvinced and decided to not to sign and to return home
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth