Tottenham willing to splash out 30 million euros on Kevin Gameiro
The runners-up in last season's Premier League are looking for a strike partner for Harry Kane. Atlético won't stand in the player's way if they win their transfer appeal.Tottenham Hotspur vs Real Madrid live online
While Atlético still await a verdict on their appeal to see their transfer ban overturned, the club has been receiving offers for their players. According to various sources in England, Tottenham, who ended last season as runners-up in the Premier League, are keen to spruce up their attack for their participation in the Champions League and have set their sights on Kevin Gameiro. Spurs see Gameiro as the ideal strike partner for Harry Kane and they are reportedly willing to spend 30 million euros for the Frenchman.
Atlético would allow Gameiro to leave this summer
Should Atlético win their appeal and be able to trade in this summer's transfer window, they would be open to offers for Gameiro as they already have Lacazzette and Diego Costa lined up as the strikers which Simeone has requested. Gameiro has had a fairly erratic first season for the Rojiblancos and hasn't met the expectation which many had hoped for after he joined from Sevilla last year.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT Global Citizen 2021 live online: singers, performances and concerts
- GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN 2021 Why is the White House planning for a government shutdown?
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: how many signatures does the petition for the new payment have?
- SERIE A Honours even between Inter and Atalanta at San Siro
- PREMIER LEAGUE Enthralling Brentford-Liverpool clash ends with honours even
- SOCCER Man City: Guardiola "proud" after breaking record in Chelsea win