Television cameras in the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff captured Kiko Casilla’s original celebration as Real Madrid beat Juventus 4-1 in the Champions League final to become the first side to retain the title in its current format.
The reserve keeper helped himself to the fourth official’s board and displayed the number 12 – the amount of European Cup and Champions League triumphs Real Madrid now have in their possession – to the delight of travelling fans.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS How can I register to vote in New Jersey?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic is ‘really suffering’ after ankle injury setbacks
- MLS Landon Donovan rejects the Real Salt Lake managerial job
- SOCCER Barcelona close to agreeing new Ansu Fati contract - Koeman
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA Los Angeles Lakers 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades