Television cameras in the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff captured Kiko Casilla’s original celebration as Real Madrid beat Juventus 4-1 in the Champions League final to become the first side to retain the title in its current format.
The reserve keeper helped himself to the fourth official’s board and displayed the number 12 – the amount of European Cup and Champions League triumphs Real Madrid now have in their possession – to the delight of travelling fans.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth