The Court of Domestic Abuse in Madrid has released Atletico Madrid defender, Lucas Hernandez, after being detained by the police for violating measures put in place after a fight with his partner on February 3rd of this year. The 21-year-old had a restraining order that stated he could not go within 500 metres of Amelia de la O.L and was forbidden from maintaining communication with her. After taking a statement, the case was referred to the criminal court.
Hernandez was arrested on Tuesday at Adolfo Suárez Madrid - Barajas Airport for failing to comply with the restraining order that was put in place after a fight between the couple last February. He spent Tuesday night in jail in Moratalaz, Madrid.
Holidays ends in arrest
According to the program, El Transistor, Hernandez and the female in question went on holidays to the Bahamas and returned on Tuesday. As they passed through passport control, a warning was triggered on the computer and the police detained the couple.
Amelia de la O.L was let go while Hernandez spend the night in jail in Moratalaz according to EFE judicials sources. Both were sentenced to 31 days of community service in February when the police were called after a fight on the street between the couple. Amelia de la O was given a €180 fine and the pair were told to keep away from each other for six months along with not being along to carry a weapon for a year and one day.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $200 Social Security, tax return, Child Tax Credit, Golden State payment...
- NFL Cardinals 11 vs. 34 Rams summary: scores, stats and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Raiders part ways with general manager Mike Maycock
- NFL The insufferable Superb Owl jokes: a rant
- PACO GENTO 1933-2022 Real Madrid legend Paco Gento passes away aged 88
- AFCON Salima Mukansanga to lead all-female officiating AFCON line-up