Jesé Rodríguez: Las Palmas rule out extending winger's stay
Canarias7 reports that the LaLiga club are not keen on negotiating another loan deal with PSG for the services of the ex-Real Madrid player.
UD Las Palmas have opted against seeking another loan deal with Paris Saint-Germain for forward Jesé Rodríguez, according to local media outlet Canarias7.
Spent disappointing six months at Las Palmas last term
Jesé joined Las Palmas until the end of the 2016/17 campaign in January, but failed to live up to expectations in a side that endured a poor second half of the season.
In total, the Real Madrid youth product managed just three goals and one assist in 16 league games as the Canary Islanders finished down in 14th in LaLiga.
Off-pitch habits also a factor in Jesé snub
The decision not to attempt to extend Jesé's stay has also been influenced by concerns at the club over the 24-year-old's off-the-field lifestyle, says Canarias7.
En el club no están contentos con ciertos comportamientos de Jesé fuera de los terrenos de juego.https://t.co/3uOX7krSeY— Canarias7 (@canarias7) 22 June 2017
Recommended in English
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers’ net worth?
- NFL Aaron Rodgers calls out Biden's 'fake White House' after vaccine spat
- NFL How and where to watch Bills v Chiefs: Kickoff time, TV channel, live stream
- NFL 49ers 13 vs. 10 Packers summary: Gould FG seals Niners win, stats, and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Burrow sacked nine times in Bengals win over Titans
- NFL Chiefs Tyreek Hill fined $12K for pom-pom celebration vs Steelers