Cristiano "to think things over" about Real Madrid future
Compatriot Luis Campos, who is Sports Director at Lille, says that Cristiano has not made his decision yet and that the situation with Madrid is "a little tense".
Lille's Portuguese Director of Sport Luis Campos, who is a great friend of Cristiano Ronaldo, has revealed that the player has decided to "take a few days out to think things through" as a result of the media storm surrounding his recent comments to his close circle that he wants to leave Spain for good.
Cristiano needs to take time out to this calmly about future said friend
In an interview with French television channel TF1, Campos spoke about the chances of Paris Saint-Germain signing the four-time Ballon d'Or winner: “I don't know. He has told me that he needs a few days by himself to reflect. Which is normal.
"The situation with Real Madrid during this time is a little tense too, which is also understandable; but Cristiano will have the time he needs to make the right decision, I'm sure of that. I speak to Cristiano often, but he is someone who is completely focused on his job. He was very surprised by this whole business of his taxes. Now he feels very hurt by what happened. He is keen to maintain a good image in all parts of the world and he's going through a tough time because of this”.
AS reported that following his initial outburst, Cristiano felt comforted by what Florentino Pérez had to say on the matter to Onda Cero radio.
Te recomendamos en English
- US | CHILD TAX CREDIT Child Tax Credit October 2021 payment: what to do if I haven't received it?
- US NEWS | STIMULUS What is Fed tapering and how could it affect new stimulus check?
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- LIGUE 1 Mbappé nets controversial late PSG winner against Angers
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Madrid target Lewandowski and Pogba as Barcelona eye Sterling
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Salah on verge of more Premier League history